Sunday 21 February 2010

The 365 Challenge - #7 & #8

Yesterday was a trip to Whitehouse Farm just outside Morpeth. We had a brilliant time and James loved feeding the animals. He was especially happy to see the horses and did not seem as put off as the adults by the smell of the pig pen! I haven't looked at all of my shots from yesterday yet but this was one of the early ones and, because it looks like (s)he's smiling, I decided to make it my number 7 in my 365 challenge:-

007/365 - 20th Feb 2010 - Happy Goat

Today, I've been feeling a bit strange - I just keep coming over really light-headed. So I decided to go for an easy subject - Doris, my begonia. Except it wasn't as easy as I thought. I only realised how rubbish my shots were after it was dark. This is the best I could do with the shots I had:-

008/365 - 21st Feb 2010 - "Doris"

Not brilliant but it could be worse - I took a shot of the light coming through the voile on the wooden floor and in theory, it should have been good but the reality was that it was worse than this one!

No comments: